Saturday, February 2, 2008

The Next Generation - January 6, 2008

Three generations plus Kellan makes Four
The Great Grands

Travis demos the Kellan Crotch-Hold

The Durango blog series is at an end. On January 6th we have a small family get-together at my Dad's place in Lafayette to welcome the next generation.
Above is Kellan Arthur Alvey, my great nephew, who is one month old. He is being held by his father, Travis, using the patented Kellan Crotch-Hold which leaves the right hand free to manipulate the mouse on Dad's computer! Travis' twin brother, Davis, is in the group photo with wife Tashka who is due this month. (My own daughter, Alison, is also due this month!) Also present are Great Grandma and Great Grandpa Bean (Mom and Dad to me).
It's back to Boston tomorrow for the Beans. I'll fish in the memory banks for more exotic adventures. As Mark Twain said, "The older I get, the better I am at remembering things that never actually happened."
Enjoy all your adventures - past, present and future. Life is a journey in time and space and so is this blog!



No comments: